Vanco International, a brand historically known largely for cables and accessories, continues their recent-history expansion of mission-critical integration solutions and overall A/V products. The company is displaying an uncommon level of savvy in design and in solution targeting, as management clearly has designs on expanding their impact in the industry.
See more on these new Vanco solutions…
Vanco this week launched a new series of matrix switchers and 4K receivers that will be marketed under its Evolution brand. Evolution is the company’s respected and expanding line of predominantly pro audio and video distribution solutions. This week’s announcements add to that increasingly important brand for the company.
Utilizing HDBaseT technology, the company notes that these new matrix switchers offer “an unparalleled solution for switching multiple sources to multiple displays.” They also offer added features for control, audio, 4K HDR resolution, and scaling – enhancing their flexibility and usability in almost any 4K system installation.
As we looked into developing the next series of Evolution matrix switches and receivers, we were determined to provide a line for full 4K AV distribution that accommodated ARC, audio routing, and scaling for more complex residential or commercial applications. With the release of this new line, there is no need to pay more for features that will go unused, and the updated matrix programs, providing the installer with the flexibility to tailor to the needs and budgets of their projects as needed for their customers.”Brandon White, Vanco Director of product development
The New Evolution Brand Matrix Switchers
The company says this new, four model line of matrices all offer 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4, and HDR performance specifications. In addition to this, Vanco notes that these models provide “a variety of distribution products that work together to support various functions and price points.”
- EVMX4X3 4K 4×3 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher – This new model adds four HDMI sources that can be distributed to up to four displays simultaneously with three of the outputs over Cat6 using HDBaseT transmission and one output over HDMI with analog and digital audio outputs.
- EVMX44PRO 4K 4×4 HDBaseT Audio and Video Matrix Switcher – This model increases the total number of outputs and can also send any HDMI audio input or ARC to up to four zones using digital optical outputs. Like the EVMX4X3 model, it allows four HDMI sources to be distributed to up to four displays simultaneously. There are four mirrored HDMI outputs for a total of eight outputs.
- EVMX8X6 4K HDBaseT Matrix Switcher – This model can send eight HDMI sources to up to eight displays simultaneously, with six of the outputs over Cat6 using HDBaseT transmission and two outputs over HDMI with analog and digital audio outputs.
- EVMX88PRO 4K 8×8 HDBaseT Audio and Video Matrix Switcher – This model is the mack daddy of their new switcher line, offering the ability to send eight HDMI sources for distribution to up to eight displays simultaneously, with mirrored HDMI output for a total of sixteen outputs. It can also send any HDMI audio input or ARC to up to eight zones using digital optical outputs.
- EVRXHD2 & EVRXDSC 4K HDR HDBaseT Receivers – These two new 4K HDR HDBaseT receivers can be mixed and matched with the switcher models to offer incomparable flexibility for just about any installation need. The EVRXHD2 receiver features POC (power over cable), bi-directional IR, and 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling and HDR up to 131ft and 1080p up to 230ft (Cat6 cable). The EVRXDSC has all these features plus RS-232 pass-through, ARC, audio extraction – and downscaling for projects needing more options for audio, control, and scaling capabilities.
All of these products from Vanco for their Evolution line are available now. Any distributors interested in this lineup can contact Vanco directly for more details.
To find out more about these new models and all the products that Vanco offers, visit: www.vanco1.com.