Premium networking systems and services specialist WhyReboot announced this week that they have set up a national network of independent specialty manufacturers sales representatives. The company has appointed nine top rep firms across the country, expanding their local presence for both sales and support.
See the all-new WhyReboot rep network
WhyReboot is one of the leading networking products, systems, and services specialists focused on the custom integration channel. Targeting the premium residential market, WhyReboot offers commercial-grade networking solutions optimizing performance and long-term reliability for the home.
The company says it is expanding its sales network “in response to a growing demand for commercial-grade home networking solutions, accommodating smart home ecosystems and an increased dependence on wireless devices.”
Integrators must have a tailored networking solution that has been expertly designed for the unique demands of each project. We are looking forward to working with the reps, increasing our brand visibility and establishing new relationships with top integration firms across the USA.”Bjørn Jensen, President of WhyReboot
WhyReboot’s Newly Appointed Rep Network
- LK & Associates – Florida & Puerto Rico
- NuTech Group – Mid Atlantic
- Atlantic Integrated – Metro New York
- Strateres – New England & Upstate New York
- Orion Integrated – Illinois & Wisconsin
- Orion Plus – North Central (Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia & Western Penn)
- Morris Tait – Southern California, Arizona, Las Vegas
- SoundTech Marketing – Rocky Mountain Region
- Zone Pacific – Northern California & Hawaii
I’m certain that Strata-gee readers will recognize many of these rep firms as they are some of the top sales companies in their respective regions. Assembling a sales force like this tells me that WhyReboot is serious about expanding its presence throughout the country and pressing its advantage.
The company says that they will be launching several new products throughout the remainder of the year. You can see more of their offerings by downloading their e-book at the link below.