ProSource, one of the larger retail buying groups in the U.S. announced today that it has added 13 new members to their organization. As a multi-tiered group, these new additions were in two different groups – 12 dealers were added as custom integrator members, while one was added as an Associate PRO level member.
See more on this news from ProSource…
According to the group’s announcement, the new Associate PRO member is Electronics Express out of Nashville, TN. This addition of Electronics Express was approved by the ProSource Board of Directors. Interestingly, Electronics Express remains part of the NATM buying group as well.
The new custom integrator level members added were:
- Alpha Dog Security – St. Johns, FL
- Apex Audio Video, Austin, TX
- Custom Installation & Design – Hurricane, UT
- Elite AV – Las Vegas, NV
- EOC Audio – Wheaton, IL
- First Priority Audio – Pompano Beach, FL
- HAAS Home Technologies – Austin, TX
- Pair Electronics Co. – Greenville, NC
- Premium Digital Control & Automation – Hollywood, FL
- Rampart Security Systems – Orlando, FL
- Spycom Technology Solutions – Lancaster, PA
- Texas Home Theaters – Conroe, TX
“We are delighted to welcome so many new members that bring a tremendous amount of value to he ProSource organization,” said Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership for ProSource. “Each member contributes to our overall success by sharing their experience with other members at our Town Hall dinners and at the upcoming Summit.”
ProSource says it has more than 550 dealers overall. In 2017, the organization noted that it has added 39 new members.
Previously, the organization has announced plans to grow their group to a total of 800 dealers.
To learn more about ProSource, visit: www.prosourceinfo.com.
Leave a Reply