NETGEAR, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTGR), a billion-dollar provider of networking gear for both the consumer and professional markets announced two new powerful wireless access points – one WiFi 6 and another WiFi 6E – targeted for the residential custom integration channel. Along with these new models, the company is also offering powerful professional services, including remote monitoring and management capability and technical support such as placement guidance and network design services.
See more on the new Netgear products and services
Netgear is launching the all-new WAX628 WiFi 6 and the WAX638E WiFi 6E wireless access points at the CEDIA Expo 2022, running this week at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas, TX from September 29 – to – October 1, 2022. The company says these powerful new models will be sold exclusively through authorized integrators and custom installers.
The company is also bundling in a powerful set of service solutions including Netgear Insight – a cloud-based remote monitoring and management solution – and ProSupport warranty and professional tech support service plans. It’s a powerful combination that represents peace of mind for integrator’s clients…and the integrators themselves.
The Foundation of Any Installation is the Network Backbone
Over the last few years, it has become quite obvious that all systems installed by integrators – whether large or small – are dependent on a robust network backbone that is rock solid and as bulletproof as possible. As technology has advanced, so have the requirements for this connected backbone – with enterprise-grade solutions rapidly becoming the requirement for any installation.
For 25-years, Netgear has pioneered advanced network solutions for both residential, commercial, and service providers around the world. The company has an enviable record of award-winning products, all designed to simplify and improve people’s lives.
The company is well known in the retail network market and has diversified into custom integration, offering enterprise-grade solutions geared for the channel. They also offer integrators network planning, design, and post-sales support services provided by a team of Ethernet and WiFi experts.
Key Features of the WAX628 and WAX638E
- The Need for Speed – The Dual-band (WAX628) and Tri-band (WAX638E) WiFi 6 and 6E access points are lightning fast, cost-effective WiFi access points offering speeds up to 5.4Gbps (WAX628) and 7.8Gbps (638E)
- Super Sleep-Well Security – Enterprise-grade security features enable safe access and secure sub-networks with SSIDs and VLANs – all configured and managed via Netgear Insight
- A Fresh Mesh – With mesh capability, these units extend the reach of the WiFi network over greater distances without the need for Ethernet wiring – opening up areas unreachable by cables
- Backwards compatibility – All previous WiFi endpoints can connect and take advantage of the superior coverage area
- 100% more throughput – WiFi 2 Release 2 uses a 160MHz channel which results in 100% more throughput than offered by WiFi 6 Release 1 which was 80MHz
- Multi-gigabit Speed with PoE – Includes a 2.5Gbps Ethernet port for creating a non-blocking connection to a PoE++ switch. Ideal Netgear switches to power the WAX628 and WAX638E are the MS510TXM and the MS510TXUP
Both of these new wireless access points will only be sold through authorized Netgear integrators and custom installers.
WAX628 is available now. It comes bundled with four years of Netgear Insight remote monitoring and management service. It also includes four years of ProSupport offering expert guidance on placement, AV and WiFi network design, and more.
WAX638E will be available in November. Like the WAX628, it comes bundled with four years of Netgear Insight remote monitoring and management service. And it also comes with four years of ProSupport offering expert guidance on placement, AV and WiFi network design, and more.
Learn more about Netgear’s solutions, services, and support for the residential integration channel at www.netgear.com/residential.
See Netgear at CEDIA Expo in Dallas, TX
Netgear will be offering live demos of their Insight remote management solution in their booth at this week’s CEDIA Expo in Dallas, TX. Visit them in Booth # 7008 for that and more on Netgear solutions for custom integrators.